
Many of you know Little Otter, the stuffed otter puppet that Alfie and I got on one of our trips up the North Shore. I've always thought it would be pretty cute to write a children's book about our Little Otter and his adventures (we take him places and take pictures - he went to the Minnesota Zoo with us once to see *wait for it* the otters). But somebody beat me to it! I just read in the Sunday paper that a new children's book is coming out called Utterly Otterly Day about a young otter named Little Otter...

2 comments:
i think you still need to write a book! :) a whole series!
Anyway we got a cell phone so i will call you asap after the ultrasound to let you know the news! ttyl miss you and hope all is well!
-kristin
I got soem otter pops the other day and whenever i have one i think of you...
we have a name now... i will call you with it because i feel like being secritive this pregnancy.. mwhahahahahaha
Post a Comment