Let the word of Christ dwell in you richly, teaching and admonishing one another in all wisdom, singing psalms and hymns and spiritual songs, with thankfulness in your hearts to God. Colossians 3:16
Tuesday, March 31, 2009
The Mailman Knows All
We close tomorrow at 10 a.m. - we're excited! The mailman handed me the first piece of mail that went to him for us today... apparently our insurance company jumped the gun a bit on the ol' address change. The mailman informed me that we'll probably get a dog in about a year, and probably have a kid in about 2 years. He said, "I'm the mailman. I know these things." He's told me what our neighbors are like. The people next door are nice; the lady on the other side is elderly and goes south for the winter. Most of the block consists of older people, but he said he's seeing the trend toward people our age as the older people move to assisted living. He also pointed out that if Alfie ever wants to get something in the mail that I'm not supposed to know about, he'll have to inform him. Otherwise he'll tell me. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Hilarious! What a great mailman!
Congrats on 000 00 00 0!
Your mailman sounds like quit the man, I like all his predictions and as far as i'm concerend they could even happen sooner. LOL
Congratulations guys
Love Mom
Post a Comment