Friday, September 4, 2009

Purple Pepper...



Here you are, Kristin - purple pepper pictures!



We've had lots of yummy things to eat out of the garden lately. Definitely piles of cucumbers and zucchini! The tomatoes have a wonderful, rich flavor.


And the blue hubbard squash. Take a look at the picture of these two at the bottom of the previous post... They have grown a lot! I wonder whether these really are "baby blue hubbard" now, due to their size - they are more like the size of a regular blue hubbard than "the size of a cantaloupe" like they were supposed to be! Speaking of cantaloupe, we ate two so far, and they are the best cantaloupe I've ever tasted. I'm looking forward to there being another ripe one to give to Dad...

2 comments:

My Little Warriors said...

YUMMY! i'm on a plane right now headed to your house for some food... mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Anonymous said...

I sure hope there's some peppers left when I get there, plus any other yummy garden stuff! Only 17 more sleeps! mom