
My parents came over for grilled burgers and tasty garden treats on Labor Day. I got to have Dad try one of our cantaloupe, and I cooked up a quarter of one of the blue hubbard squashes. Mom and Dad had lots of fun and everything was delicious.

It sounds like there may be frost soon... I'm not planning to take in the green tomatoes. I'll just keep picking the ripe ones until it's too late. But I've heard that some people will take all their green ones at some point and do something with them. Maybe next year.
Look Kristin - these are the morning glories that grew from the seeds you sent. :)
1 comment:
YAY! they are so pretty! I'm so glad that they grew. Mom had some planted at the house when i was a kid and they were always one of my favorite flowers. :)
Post a Comment