This weekend we are going to Art in Bloom at the Minneapolis Institute of Art. Last year we took Alfie's mom to this and we were all really impressed by some of the floral interpretations of the art. We've been looking forward to going again.
Tomorrow we get to take a mini road trip with our friend Skohn to have free food at a soon-to-open restaurant that is having it's "rehearsal" this weekend. Yum!
We have a plan for this summer. We want to visit lots of parks we haven't been to before - we might aim for a park a weekend, or a park every other weekend. There are quite a few state parks within reasonable driving distance that we haven't gotten to yet, and so many trails and regional parks too. Lots to explore.
The maintenance guy in our apartment building and his family seem to be from eastern Europe. Romania or somewhere. So when he writes us notes to tell us what he's done in our apartment while we were gone, it's always fun. Here's today's note.
"I fix the shower wall. I plees dont teck shower ore tub antel tomoro moning need to dray?"
They seem like really nice people. We like them. :)
2 comments:
This is a test... Bwahahahaha...
How was it? Maybe you won't be as busy tomorrow and i can call. I survived another day with elizabeth. I wonder if i will feel this worn out with three of my own. But i think not.
-Kristin
Post a Comment