Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Happy Goon Day, Kristin!!

Kristin and I created a holiday for ourselves a few years ago, which we celebrate annually on (or around) July 19. This year my Goon Day present to Kristin involves a blog! Mwa ha ha ha!!

Meet Hagwick the Eloquent Cobbler of Flanders, bearer of the special
Tea Tree Soap to one Kristin of Washington:


Hagwick visits the Caribou/Bruegger's...

...and Perkins!

Hagwick meets friends in Maria's garden


Hiding in the bee balm and balloon flowers!

Admiring the vegetable garden and saying hello to the butterfly rain gauge

Hagwick visits Como Park's Gates Ajar...

...and the Hamm waterfall

Hagwick tried to scare away geese, because he heard Kristin thinks that is hilarious

There they go!!

Hagwick tries out being in the mailbox, since he has to brave the Postal system in order to make his journey to Washington

He's ready to go!

A snack for the road...

2 comments:

My Little Warriors said...

BEST GOON DAY PRESENT EVER! :)

I'm so blessed by you and I'm so thankful that God has brought us together through this journey of life as friends.

Joel and Renée said...

you guys are hilarious!! Love, Renee