Today we're making pineapple sorbet... Based on how wonderful our orange sorbet was, we're expecting fantastic results. Mmmm
My current "to do" list includes planning this year's garden, which is extremely exciting, especially considering that we're still buried in snow and we're supposed to get a lot more yet before winter is over.
We got out snowshoeing one day when the weather was very nice and I promised Kristin some pictures, so here we go...
The snow was really deep... Alfie dug a hole as far as he could get his arm in and it was still deeper than that. Yay for snowshoes!



3 comments:
Snowshoeing! How fun, I have always wanted to go. Where did you guys go to shoe?
yay!!!!! PICTURES!!!!! :) Looks like fun!
It's part of the Three Rivers Park District. We like to rent snowshoes at the Richardson Nature Center and then do the trails in that park. I don't remember the name of that particular park, but if you Google Three Rivers Richardson Nature Center you'll find it.
Post a Comment