Sunday, June 14, 2009

Flower Update

My beloved pansies. I don't have as many of them as I would like this year, since there were so many other garden things going on for us this spring. But I do have this basket by the front door and another basket in the back yard.


As you can see, the roses are doing well. We also have a pink one and a white one, but this red one has the most blooms. The pink one is catching up.


The peony plants have been blooming for the past couple of weeks now. They are gorgeous too. There are a few at the back of the house at a corner, and then a whole row of them along the side of the garage by our garden.



The hanging baskets - a burgundy geranium and purple petunias. In the background you can see where the roses are, right by the garage.


These are some of the front yard flowers. There seems to be a purple/burgundy theme, and most things are doing well. It's been fun to see what comes up. I just noticed that another one of the plants looks like it is going to flower, so we'll see what that one is like soon.

No comments: