Let the word of Christ dwell in you richly, teaching and admonishing one another in all wisdom, singing psalms and hymns and spiritual songs, with thankfulness in your hearts to God. Colossians 3:16
Tuesday, January 13, 2009
Robins
There are two "cherry trees" outside my office - the ones with the pink blossoms in spring and the red berries/cherries the rest of the year. On Friday the pastor and I were leaving at the same time and he commented that the sidewalk was covered in these cherries suddenly. He asked if I knew why. "Robins," I said. He laughed, because you don't see robins on a cold January day in Minnesota, but I said, "No really... There's one right there." So, today it is about -15F (-26C), and a robin is out there chirping in the tree. I saw him when I went to the mailbox. The bird feeder at the house across the street is a happening place, too - I am looking forward to having a house so we can have bird feeders...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
WHAT??? I've never heard of this!! That's amazing. don't wish for spring don't wish for spring don't wish for spring still three months yet....
Post a Comment