For Thanksgiving we'll be at my (Maria's) parent's house, along with my dad's sisters if the weather cooperates for them. Alfie and I are cooking the turkey this year. We're excited. We're also bringing pumpkin cake, fruit espuma, and carrot pie. Should be yummy!
I got a new copier at work. There wasn't anything really wrong with the old one - it was just because our lease would be up soon. Today was training day, which was good, since I had to print the Thanksgiving bulletins today and the Sunday bulletins tomorrow (4-day weekend - yay!). The gal who came out to work with me and my substitute reminded me very much of Renee! She had the same way of talking, mannerisms, facial expressions... It's not very often that I meet someone who reminds me so much of someone else!
Alfie just about got stuck behind a boiler today. But fortunately he is safe at home! He also saw an Alberta car today on the freeway and was pretty excited about that.
2 comments:
yay for thanksgiving! I need to call you soon.. it's been a while. Maybe sometime on friday i'll give you guys a call if you'll be home. Love ya! Hope we can see you two soon!
-Crumes
Happy US Thanksgiving!!!!
Hope you have and enjoy a great day and dinner. Enjoy your 4 days off!!!
Luv Mum K
Post a Comment