

Isn't she awesome??
We're signed up for some restaurants' emails, which gets us free stuff on our birthdays. We had free sundaes at Culver's this week. Mmmm...
Tonight we went out for dinner with my parents for all the birthdays, then to their house for cake and presents. They got Alfie a Wall-e robot and he's already having a blast with it. I got a snuggly new sweater.
This was my first week of the new quarter. It went well. I'm really hoping to be able to have my weekends this time around, and it looks like it might happen.
Tomorrow we are heading out to Lake Maria to walk the trails and see more fall colors. The trees are peaking here right now and it's really beautiful... I like all the oranges and reds in the maples, and Alfie really likes the rust colors against the remaining green leaves on the oak trees.
No comments:
Post a Comment