It is sleeting and raining and blowing. It is April and I am wondering if maybe it would be nicer in Yellowknife? (this is Alfie) But then I think about how the snowmobile season is peaking right about now and think... Nawww.. That 60 Degrees last weekend sure felt nice. To be honest, I'm really thankful for all this moisture. It seems like every time you turn a newspaper over, or even this months RD there is an article about how we're running out of fresh water. Maybe this extra rain/sleet/snow will quench that a bit.
Maria is busy studying like a crazy accountant student. Mainly cause she is a crazy accountant student now. I had a couple days off this week due to slowness but worked 9 hours yesterday and 10 hours today, so I'm feeling pretty beat myself. Maybe tomorrow will be a snow day.
I hung my first real live genuine Tiffany light fixture today, and not only was it a Tiffany it was the nicest Tiffany I have ever seen. It was stellar... Even better was that the 50lb fixture we hung didn't have to get taken down.... Whew....
It looks like we're going to miss the corpse plant bloom... It started blooming today and it only expected to last a couple days. If we actually get off on time tomorrow we might have a chance to go bomb over to Como and get a good whiff of it... They say it only blooms once every 15 years so it'll be a while.
The tomato plants have sprouted so this is good fun, thus far we have a 100% grow rate. All 6 have become seedlings :)
And now I might go and leave you with these disjointed thought processes.
No comments:
Post a Comment