It's not that I've lost all interest in blogging.
Often there will be something I think of to share, but then I either never get to it or I decide against it.
There are three things I really enjoy blogging about. You probably know what they are... Travels, gardening, and house projects. I thought about why that is. All three of these things lend themselves to good photo opportunities - I like blogs with photos. All of these things are of general interest - easy ways to share a little of our life to stay connected with the extended family and far away friends, who are my primary audience. And, they are all mostly happy or at least exciting, entertaining, or funny things.
So here's the thing. We haven't gone anywhere since the Washington trip in the fall. It is winter, so the garden is dormant. And the only fun house project we've done in some time was putting a pretty film on our bathroom window...
I do have one funny anecdote. Dottie got her teeth cleaned yesterday, and when I brought her home her mouth was still numb, apparently. She was trying to drink and it was evident that she couldn't tell where the water was in the bowl. Then she was trying to eat, and when she came away from her food dish she unknowingly had food all over her chin. She went around like that for a while. It was cute.
But I don't have a picture.
So. If you have any idea what I should blog about during the bleak midwinter, leave a comment. Have you checked our blog and seen no update for weeks on end and thought to yourself, "Why don't they blog about ____," please share.
3 comments:
I could write a post about the books we're currently reading... Would that be interesting?
Yes.. Current books. :)
Books are good. :) Jokes maybe? -Renee
Post a Comment