Alfie and I each have had our own blogs. We used them as one of many means of staying connected while I was in Minnesota and he was in Yellowknife, NWT. So we're into blogs! But a family blog... That's something we haven't done before. From the ones I've seen, it looks like fun. This could be like our Christmas letter between Christmas letters. Genius!
So please, visit us here when you can. Check out what I hope will be the ever-changing right column features. Catch up on our news in this blog section. Leave comments and stay in touch.
6 comments:
whoa. whoa, whoa, whoa. both of you at once?!?! too much. too much, i say.
but thanks for the invite! now...will this be a spot for *all* of your family? read: any animals that may be living with you at the moment. heh.
Congratulations, Elin, for getting the first comment!
Yes, this will be for *all* of our family. As you may have noticed in the poll near the bottom of the right column, we're considering a section called Dottie's Poetry Corner. And yes, that is a spoof on Dot's Poetry Corner.
you two always make me laugh. Love your pansies and looking forward to the poetry corner by Dottie.
Love, Renee
whoa, this is new territory indeed. Maria, congrats on starting school again! Maybe sometime this week I could stop by Emmaus (I have the week off!!) I am glad to see both you and Alfie are doing well.
And by anonymous I mean, Mandy. oops!
Yay!
Post a Comment